Install and configure social sharing buttons to make content easily sharable on your site. All the top button’s are included and kept up to date. Inclusions of Google +1 and Facebook Like, and Twitter Tweet are included in this.
WordPress Plugin Page: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/socialize/
Install: Through WP Dashboard or FTP
Difficulty: Very Easy (with advanced settings)
Rating: Very High (60+ Ratings)
Using a social sharing tool on a blog is a must these days. If you don’t have one you are missing out on potential opportunities for people to see your content. Who knows, you may just get ‘dugg’. This plugin is the most elegant we have seen for WordPress. Others do not integrate well, and try to include too many random social sites.
- Google +1
- Google Buzz
- Yahoo Buzz
To Install WordPress SEO:
- Hover the mouse over “Plugins” on the left column, select “Add New”
- Locate the search area and type in “Socialize”
- To verify its the right plugin make sure it’s created by Jon Bishop
- Click install
- Then make sure to activate it in “Installed Plugins”
To Configure WordPress SEO:
- This plugin creates it’s own section called “Socialize” on the left column.
- Click “Display” under the new “Socialize” section to get started.
- Here you can select where you want to put the social sharing buttons and how you want them displayed